Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Irate Parent

Whew, had SUCH an irate parent today in my office, it probably makes the top 2 confrontations I've delt with. To the point where the office staff was contemplating calling the police! And I had staff members coming up to me through out the rest of the day asking if I was okay, asking how I could stay so calm, saying they would've just left the room, or cried, or yelled back....and couldn't believe that I could hold my own with someone over twice my size. :) Hee hee...3 people even said 'congratulations'.

So out of a really really contentious and bad situation, at least I scored some points. ;)

Just wish it were Friday...

2 comments:

bsugi said...

Good for you holding your own! That's the Yamane blood in you...

korin said...

Wow, that sounds stressful. I'm glad everything ended up OK for you.