Saturday, March 20, 2010

don't laugh...

okay, don't laugh. i realize this is just a straight stitch. but seriously they're selling something like this, but not even cute at 2 baby boutiques here for $13 for one or $22 for 2 and look, mine is cute!!!

And you can't see, but I did a zig zag stitch to make it cuter. Hee hee hee....I can SEW!!!

(umm....it's a burping cloth in case you were kind of confused-just sewed a cute swatch onto a $2 trifold)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YIPPEE sister sister! =) I'm proud of you. They're SUPER cute! Can I buy two of them from you when I come home in April? Oh wait, how old until you no longer use burp cloths? What's your company name?

hilopatty said...

Yay! very very cute, Stace! I love the print! can't wait to see your stack of burp pads :)

Chase and Zack said...

very cute! I'm glad you told me what it was though...just kidding! can you do slings and hooter hiders next!?

Blogger.jinbo said...

Shakira's CD I was looking for a long time favorite for over a year, is finally in the cultivation of an unknown shop ran to tell the truth was very exciting home immediately wanted to hear! Home,discount wedding prom dresses, and then wait for the sound to open before that is not as nice as would like. as like ever,Ed Hardy Shirts, like,chi pink dazzle, what date are changed. become as warm as a cup of boiled water Tun as boring,cheap polo shirts, time really will change everything,nfl football jerseys, but people can change What? I also asked myself what I can change? The answer is in fact nothing can change who do not know what I want and will never want to say. If one day I really want to get my own ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ I'm scared like this, like Shakira's CD into the boiled water temperature Tun!!!