Tuesday, May 3, 2011

guess what?!

I have a waist again!!! :)

Yes okay, very vain, I know. But it's so nice to put your hand on your waist and have it feel like YOU again!!! (And of course it was because I was mad at a student again, this time who hid in the bathroom for 30 minutes AFTER daring a classmate to give someone a 'purple nurple')

Went down 7 pounds in a fast 3 days...after a total of 12 pounds gained...looks like the last bit is gonna just stick around a bit. But 7 pounds down is better than nothing, and I wore pants today!!!

Pretty much back to being me! (also haven't cried in 3 days so maybe my emotions are a bit more stable too!)

love,
stace

2 comments:

v. said...

I am sure Rye is happy too!

Unknown said...

Well, you gave your emotions to me. Dork. =)