YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! I am SO excited for you guys! I know this has been a LONG road and and I am beyond thrilled with the thought of two little babies growing!!!! What can I start sewing??????
8 comments:
YIPPEE!!! hee hee =) VERY creative!!!
Wonderful in every way!
How creative!!! Wouldn't have expected anything less from you and Ryan :). Yyyyaaaahhhh so exciting!!! Congrats congrats congrats!!!!!
does this mean you'll start blogging again?!? congrats!
Yea!!! Best "announcement" ever! (BUT, it looks like the guy is making a little too much noise...)
Wow, classic! Hey, one looks like Ryan and the other like Stace!!!
Eek! Two? Two little pumpkins?!? Hooray! Looking forward to more posts!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! I am SO excited for you guys! I know this has been a LONG road and and I am beyond thrilled with the thought of two little babies growing!!!! What can I start sewing??????
Post a Comment