Friday, March 16, 2012

Any Day Now!

We made 35 weeks yesterday.  It's been almost a month and a half since our preterm labor hospital stay, the same since going on total bedrest...about a year and a half since we started our IVF process, too many injections, shots, blood draws, dr visits and examinations to count...and a lifetime of love growing waiting for these little boys to come into our lives.

We're almost there. The contractions have been increasing in both frequency and strength, and it should be any day now.

I know I've been remiss in updating our blog. But I did want to thank you for hanging in there with us and listening along the way. While this amazing process and experience is about to come to an end, an even more amazing adventure and period is about to begin....and one which I promise to be better about documenting.

It's terrifying, exciting and surreal to think the next time I post I'll be a mom. :)

Till then, with so much appreciation for your love and support,

Stacy

4 comments:

hilopatty said...

With eager anticipation we wait to welcome the little ones to our family. Hugs xoxo

Emerson Clan said...

Thank you for posting. I have been stalking your blog waiting for an update. Excited for you guys!!!!

Unknown said...

We can't wait!!!!

Dawn said...

So, that means you're almost 36 weeks, now! Hooray! I guess the little guys just wanted to keep you on your toes - or rather - on your butt:) Can't wait to hear about their entrance into the world!