Yes, I've succumbed. I've sat on this for weeks, I've sat on this for days...and I've decided to join the ranks. I'm blogging.
But I'm not just another blogger. I'm me. Don't check here daily. Check my sister's site for that, she'll be better at that than me.
This isn't an update on my life. It's insight to my life.
Read me or don't read me. I won't take offense. ;)
Here's my reason for blogging:
What I realized recently is that I haven't been as good at talking, at communicating or keeping in touch unless your my dad, ryan or cec. To say that the last 9 months have been difficult is as ineloquent and as understated as you can possibly get. But I think for the first few months of those I was good at least at talking about how things were going. That's gotten harder...and I don't know why. I think in part it's because it's just harder to 'go there'. I think in part it's because we're learning to live again. I think in part it's because it's been 9 months and for some reason I don't have the energy to do what I did at 4, 5 or 6.
What I do know is I want to reach out again. What I do know is that I feel like sharing. What I do know is that I still miss Mom and if writing my little anecdotes and insights and sending it out to the great unknown blank blog-sphere helps me through this current phase, then that's what I'll do.
So welcome to my blog. Welcome to me and my mind. Welcome to my jouney back home as Ryan and I enjoy our last 3 months in Seattle. Welcome to http://www.seatohi.blogspot.com/.
2 comments:
HEY! How come I'm last on your list? that hurts.
plus, where's the credit?! You used my idea for a name for a blog. I think I should get some sort of stipend or something. =)
Well said, and I like the layout of your blog...Nice picture too! Welcome to the world of blogging...
Post a Comment