BOUTIQUE SHOPPING!!!!!!
Here's one of my favorites - Lucca's in Old Ballard
I was also really pleased to find that one of my old favorites Horshoe in Fremont moved next just three doors down from Lucca's!
And then the day was made perfect with an afternoon, dinner and Princess Monopoly with Monica and Maya (who is now adding, subtracting, playing the piano and writing...a lot changes in 3 months)
2 comments:
OH NO!!!! Kapow coffee- they of the Ride The S.L.U.T.tshirt (that's South Lake Union Trolley)- is CLOSING!!!! On November 1st! Do I want a t-shirt!?! I DON'T KNOW!!! I know I said I didn't want any more shirts.. =) Actually I don't know if I want one or not. And I'm sure I can order it online. But just thought you'd want to know about Kapow.
http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/thebigblog/archives/150700.asp <-- there's the link
Miss you BTW! =)
Well, I'm glad I rank above shopping.... =) Hey, Maya looks a lot older!
Post a Comment