after the school day was over a bunch of us sat for drinks at my favorite local cafe/bar to catch up...and this was the fall foliage i caught along the way. SO Seattle....SO pretty...and there was the PERFECT nip in the air. (unfortunately it wasn't cloudy/rainy OR gray on Tuesday...looking out Cec's balcony, it's nice and blue as I write this as well. DRAT!) ;)
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Tuesday cont'd...
And moving on the same day from Cec's school...I spent the afternoon with mine. It was SO wonderful to see the kids. The chaotic rush of hugs and screams actually brought tears to my eyes (which I apologized for later as it was in the middle of lunch)...and i can't even begin to explain how it felt to be able to walk into the building and still be comfortable with my old staff and friends.

after the school day was over a bunch of us sat for drinks at my favorite local cafe/bar to catch up...and this was the fall foliage i caught along the way. SO Seattle....SO pretty...and there was the PERFECT nip in the air. (unfortunately it wasn't cloudy/rainy OR gray on Tuesday...looking out Cec's balcony, it's nice and blue as I write this as well. DRAT!) ;)

after the school day was over a bunch of us sat for drinks at my favorite local cafe/bar to catch up...and this was the fall foliage i caught along the way. SO Seattle....SO pretty...and there was the PERFECT nip in the air. (unfortunately it wasn't cloudy/rainy OR gray on Tuesday...looking out Cec's balcony, it's nice and blue as I write this as well. DRAT!) ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment