Can't remember as far back as last week - what day did we have the heavy rain? ... hmm...at any rate, it was a chaotic day with all the kiddies wading through the streets to get to school...with flash flood warnings, here's the e-mail I sent Dad, Cec and Rye in the middle of the day:
The emergency broadcasting system is still going on as I type this, we have an alarm in our office that pages state alarms, it's warning about the flooding on the island....and they just said the funniest thing I've heard all week. After stating there's a state wide flash flood warning, listing the areas of flooding to avoid, and warning about deep waters on flooded streets they state, "Do not attempt to cross deep waters, do not drown." hee hee hee hee....boy is that helpful. Do not Drown.
Seeking safe harbor until this passes, (it's what they told me to do!)
stace :)
1 comment:
LOL, that is funny!
Post a Comment