Okay maybe not house arrest, but a second day of not leaving the house when the reason is cramps and a sudden cold is not so much fun.
On the other hand....who knew that drinking expired frozen orange juice could be so comforting, and make you feel so much better...when you know it's something your Mom bought....like it's her way of telling me she's still here.
2 comments:
hmmm..... Yes, very sweet that you're drinking something that mom purchased...as if she purchased it with you in mind... But I don't think mom would like you drinking juice that she purchased more than 2 years ago. Which reminds me, the next time I come home, I'm going to throw away all of that gatorade in the closet. =)
I'm sorry. drinking that juice is sorta gross... =) I hope the bacteria that grew in it helps you get better! =)
hee hee...it was FROZEN. Frozen food can't have bacteria can it? Besides the expiration date was only 7/09, so it can't be that bad, right? hee hee... and it tasted just fine.
Post a Comment