Sunday, October 25, 2009

Nothing to do Saturday

Nothing to do Saturdays are glorious.

For the first time in probably... well...longer than I can remember. I didn't leave the house at all today. Pure bliss.

Made one more dent in going through Mom's things, cleaned, cooked and read. I could definitely get used to these 3 day furlough weekends.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yippee for wonderful Saturdays! Do you have another furlough day next week too so you get a fun 3 day birthday weekend?

Stace said...

:) Yup yup. I do. Gotta love these 3 day weekends! Course I'll be cursing them once I get my next pay check.

Chase and Zack said...

Ah, yes, I love it when I have nothing to do too. Hard to come by these days....I was also going through my dad's things the past couple of weekends. It's a long process. The next time you have nothing to do, call me up and we can do nothing together.