Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's amazing how 3 years can feel like such a lifetime to be without Mom...and yet, if I look down the hall, it feels like only a moment ago she was walking down it and smiling at me.

I know that in the days, weeks, months and years that have past that we've learned to keep going...and keep going and smile...and keep going and live life and laugh...and I know that I've learned to not feel guilty about living life, laughing and being happy again...and that learning to live a life without mom has become exactly that...living life without mom...

But boy there are days like today, or moments that just grab you...when you know, that there's still a void and this hole in your heart that really only one person can fill...and boy do I miss her.

I love you, mom....
and miss you so much more than words could ever say.

1 comment:

Chase and Zack said...

I know how you feel......but know that your mom is smiling down on you. You'll continue to carry happy memories of her and share them with others around you because she will always be part of you.