I have to say, Stacy, you're inspiring me. I'm getting the urge to go out and get a sewing machine...
LOVE LOVE LOVE the blanket and burp cloth set. You could really sell those. :)PS. I am really looking forward to meeting you @ Cec's wedding.
so very cute, Stace...your mom is definitely smiling :)
I love my burp cloths! Will have a hard time parting with them. E-mail me and tell me again the dimensions of fabric that you needed? oh- and how come Aunty Pat comments on your blog but not mine? Sheesh. =)
hey ceci, have you checked the granny comment on your blog?;)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I have to say, Stacy, you're inspiring me. I'm getting the urge to go out and get a sewing machine...
LOVE LOVE LOVE the blanket and burp cloth set. You could really sell those. :)
PS. I am really looking forward to meeting you @ Cec's wedding.
so very cute, Stace...your mom is definitely smiling :)
I love my burp cloths! Will have a hard time parting with them. E-mail me and tell me again the dimensions of fabric that you needed?
oh- and how come Aunty Pat comments on your blog but not mine? Sheesh. =)
hey ceci, have you checked the granny comment on your blog?
;)
Post a Comment