Figured I'd update my blog while I wait!
Here he is prepping the shots. (hee hee...maybe this is why it was making him nervous? cause i kept taking pictures of him?)
And here's one of the new meds. Blech. Longer needle. This one comes in two separate containers, the top is liquid and bottom is powder and mix them together before he injects it...
Oh look! He's ready! Poke-poke-poke!!! Here we go!!!
... 10 minutes later...
i hit a wall.
i cried. (before he injected me)
and then i laughed. (before and then while the needle was in me)
and then i said, 'holy crap' cause holy crap was it sore.
and then i cried.
and then i laughed.
this is going to be a long 10 days.
OUCH. oh dear. look. i'm bleeding on my shirt.
1 comment:
Wait! Where does he inject you? I thought he injected you in the butt....but then why are you bleeding on your shirt? Man, I didn't realize all the prep that goes into getting a shot! Good thing Ryan loves you, otherwise, the shots would REALLY hurt! =) Hang in there my little pin cushion!
Post a Comment