Hm... So the fact that I just posted about how I love having a week off from work and how Dustin and I just had a relaxing 2 day vacation probably makes me a sissy in your eyes... =) It brought a HUGE smile to my face to see that kitchen counter in the background of your pictures..... sigh. Getting teary eyed so I have sign off now.
2 comments:
Hm... So the fact that I just posted about how I love having a week off from work and how Dustin and I just had a relaxing 2 day vacation probably makes me a sissy in your eyes... =) It brought a HUGE smile to my face to see that kitchen counter in the background of your pictures..... sigh. Getting teary eyed so I have sign off now.
oh i hope your garage sale went well! :) xoxo
Post a Comment