Sunday, August 7, 2011

Quick Update

(Written by Cecily, standing in for Stacy)

Mmmm... Red onion tea. I bet you're extremely jealous.

I had a visit from the acupuncturist today and unfortunately, she said I need to take it easy and pretty much go back to being on bed rest.  I wasn't even over exerting (or even exerting) myself.  But I need to take it easy and lay flat more, and not get excited or mad.  This means no more words with friends i-phone games and no more pac-man, no more yelling at Ryan (good thing we have walkie-talkies!), and no more unnecessary standing up.

For some reason, my voice is also hoarse. And unfortunately, I have a slight cough.  That's not good.  My acupuncturist suggested I drink the delicious red onion tea (red onion boiled in water)  to help stop me from coughing.  Delicious, right? =)

Thank goodness I have an absolutely incredible, extraordinary, phenomenal husband.  And I'm pretty happy that my sister came into town too, because she can hang out with me when Ryan goes to work.  The wonderful guy took off 3 days to help take care of me before my sister came into town.

So bed-rested I'll be until Thursday night.  Thank you for all of the positive thoughts!  I could use some entertaining ones now. =)

(Written by Cecily standing in for Stacy)

No comments: