5 years ago, after Mom passed away I remember thinking how much life can change so fast...how long and hard that first month was, how a lifetime seemed to fit in those 4 weeks...and how life was so unalterably different that it was hard to grasp.
Well I sit here tonight, with those same feelings...yet with such opposite emotions. It's amazing how much life has changed for us in the past 4 weeks. The past month feels like it's gone in the blink of an eye, and yet it feels like a lifetime ago that our two little boys arrived...life again is so unalterably different and yet I can't imagine a world without them.
I've never been so tired. Never been so happy. Never been so scared. Never been so overwhelmed...and never been so satisfied with this feeling of how complete my family makes me feel. There will be, and already have been, roller coasters of emotions, I know...
...but for now I'm just happy. Well happy and tired. :) Well happy and tired and a little anxious as Ryan goes back to work on Monday.
I love our little boys...and I'm so very very grateful for them.
3 comments:
Great photo! See, you and Ryan look well rested!
Love the family shot!
I don't think you will be alone when Ryan goes back to work. You will have your mothers wisdom constantly appearing when you least expect it and most need it.
I enjoyed your blog, thanks for posting.
Post a Comment