Sare is right, I'm addicted. I'm not a vampire fan, but i can't get enough of these teeny-bopper books. Start with Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. You won't be able to put them down.
I love kids/ya fantasy books. I haven't read this series yet, but I'm going to look for it (I read that newspaper article last week sometime). If you're looking for more, I really enjoyed Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson's Peter Pan books (Peter and the Starcatchers; Peter and the Shadow Thieves), and I also think Nina Kiriki Hoffman is an excellent author.
1 comment:
I love kids/ya fantasy books. I haven't read this series yet, but I'm going to look for it (I read that newspaper article last week sometime). If you're looking for more, I really enjoyed Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson's Peter Pan books (Peter and the Starcatchers; Peter and the Shadow Thieves), and I also think Nina Kiriki Hoffman is an excellent author.
Post a Comment