#1 - Powell's Books, Portland
#2 - Tattered Page, Denver
#3 - Elliot Books, Seattle
Here's the Tattered Page...shoot, or was it Tattered cover?
An old fashioned, what I believe to be apartment building with just a huge spacious interior, floor to ceiling shelves of books and SO man
1 comment:
Hi Stace! this is Kim, undercover as Brent! I just though i'd mention that it is "The Tattered Cover," and that it was great to have all of you here. I hope we get to see you again soon.
Brent and I will be leaving on our own adventure just next week (EEEEEEEEEEK!). you should have an email shortly with some more details on that.
Anyway, for those of us who are going through some pretty drastic life changes, whether they're moving to a small island in the middle of the Pacific, or walking for 5 months, we'll just keep in mind that the absolute minimum is to survive. But with a little extra work, we can THRIVE!
kim
Post a Comment