So as many of you know Ryan and I have been trying to have a baby for sometime. NOT quite as easy as 8th Grade Biology would have you believe, hence we have not yet been visited by the Fertility Fairy...
2 years later, long story short, we're going to begin IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) and see if science can give the Fertility Fairy a hand.
We were going to keep this on the down-low, but with the amount of appointments, procedures and then lastly egg retrieval, implantation process and bed rest there was no way to get around telling my coworkers and decided we couldn't tell them without telling you, our family and friends. (Besides, selfishly, we'll need all of the good vibes that we can get. This is a one shot deal)
SoOoOooo...since I know there were a handful of you (small handful!) who were saying I haven't updated my blog recently...Woo Hoo!! I've decided to keep a journal of our IVF process here (not the super icky parts mind you) but I think this'll help Rye and I with the daily process and me cope with all the down time.
Step 1 begins tomorrow...with a simple blood test....
crossing our fingers, praying and here we go.....
1 comment:
OMG, I'm beyond thrilled for you both. My fingers will stay crossed!
Post a Comment