Thursday, September 23, 2010

no schedule --> anxious!

We've still got no schedule yet, which is causing a little anxiety on my part. Really, there's not a lot we can do right now anyway (except pop my BCP at the same time nightly)...but it's hard not knowing exactly what the next month is going to look like.

They were supposed to call with our schedule on Monday, then Tuesday, and I called today and still no schedule ready so we're waiting.

The rough schedule will look something like 14 days of Birth Control Pills, 7 days of Guzy-something or other pills (and BCP), 10 days of lupron shots, egg retrieval (sedation), 1 day of rest to heal, fertilization, genetic testing, implantation of good embryos, 3 days of bed rest, 7 days of taking it easy and....DiNG! Twinkle DING! (that was the fertility fairy coming to visit)

I think I just want something tangible to look at so I know where I am....or it makes me feel like I have more control over what's going on. Maybe I'll google and see if there's anything we can do to up our chances...(hee hee....i tried to explain to 96 year old Granny today what Google was, it was an enlightening conversation, maybe I should have used the example 'ways to help the fertility fairy find you')

ttfn,
stace

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you should post your exact schedule on your blog. That way we know exactly when to send good vibes. =) Or good magazines and books. Hm... perhaps they can schedule everything near your b-day so I only have to send one big box..... =) Imagine how much bejeweled you can play on bedrest!! =) Or how many books you can finally get through! Find Sara's Vampire Academy books, will you? I'm waiting for you to send them my way.

Chase and Zack said...

i like the "ding"! you're always so good with sound effects!