Monday, June 20, 2011

Seattle Day 2

Our first full day in Seattle, we didn't waste any time.

Picked up Rye's Dad at about 6 am, and went straight to Bakery Nouveau!

heaven in a croissant

 After our yummy breakfast and smooth dark coffee...we headed out for the day to...

hee hee...where our short 15 minute stopped turned into an hour or two...and then on to..

Pike's Place!

The flowers were spectacular...

not to mention the fruit and veggies
Unfortunately I realized I really hardly took any pictures this trip! I think we were too busy just enjoying BEING in Seattle and experiencing it again. :) A lot of it was also nightly and afternoon get togethers with Rye's cousins (the real reason we went up) and who we love, it was wonderful to hang out with again.

1 comment:

Allie said...

Bakery nouveau sounds so good right now. Hmm... I think I'll go across the street to a Patisserie now :)