Am sitting here at 8:55, eating a bowl of cereal and drinking a cup of coffee!!! BOTH boys are down AND....wait for it....am so excited can hardly contain myself...
Andrew put himself down!!! :) WOO HOO!!!
Okay, no he did not change his own diaper, crawl into the crib and sing himself to sleep. But what he DID do, is after I fed him this morning and put him down, he woke after 5 minutes while I was feeding Daniel, was watching and listening on the monitor as he fussed, moved and writhed off and on, complained to himself, squirmed...and then after 20 minutes of it he fell asleep!!! Woo Hoo!!!
Huge huge accomplishment. Yes, this is my life these days - but when your baby - or one half of your babies is able to fall asleep without nursing, crying, cradling or rocking it's cause for some clear celebration.
And what good timing since Aunty Pat and Allie are baby sitting tonight and Rye and I get to go on a date. :)
Clearly a red letter Friday. (why the heck is it called Red Letter anyway?)
No comments:
Post a Comment