Monday, January 31, 2011

ka-CHING!

Aside for a very productive weekend packing and packing (and packing).

We also made our first BIG purchase!!!
Hmm....just realized what a boring picture this is, but it's Ryan ordering our countertop!!! Just a tad over budget with the rounded square edge (and hidden costs that came with it, hello? howcome they don't tell you that you need a whole 'nother installation of mahogany birch under the counter), PLUS since we were there and opening a credit card (12 month interest free = YipEE!), we tacked on our sink (a very pretty sink, and very difficult decision, double, single, cast iron, stainless steel) and faucet fixtures (don't even get me started on that one-Kohler for those of you who I know will, or have already asked ). But all in all a very happy (and $$$ lighter) Stacy & Ryan.

Here's a picture of our sink, which really doesn't look so pretty here. But I think it is. (and can someone tell me why Apron Sinks are so expensive in Hawaii? >$1000?! Poor Ryan. No Apron Sink)

Wow...if you're not into home improvement this Blog just got seriously painful, didn't it? ;)

hee hee....kind of like how I used to think going to City Mill with Mom or Dad was torture as a kid. :) Now it's all I can do or think of!

Just call me Tim,

Love, Stace (was that his name?)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tim the tool man Taylor! yes, that was his name. but does that make Ryan Al Borlin? =)

Unknown said...

I just bought a sink! I just bought a granite countertop with the rounded edge. Why are you copying me? What color granite did you get?

Jeffery said...

Do yourselves a favour when visiting the hardware department, grab the details of the things you're interested in, Model number, etc. And then search for them on Ebay before you purchase! You'll save a fortune.Even paint,wallpaper,carpet it's all there!..Cheers!