Sunday, February 13, 2011

forward and back

It's been a week and weekend of big steps forward and big steps back. :)

...and standing still...still working on colors:

no joke-our 10+ attempt at choosing colors

our current color pallet to choose from

Big step forward on the kitchen:

kitchen before this weekend

kitchen now

Unfortunately it was also a week and weekend full of big news...which = some big set backs. Bad pipes = opening up multiple walls, rerouting all plumbing = not too happy Stacy, but thankfully great productive supportive family = lots of work done!

Rye's Dad tackled the side 1/2 bath

and successfully made it disappear

and Uncle Al was promoted from wiping walls...

to open space to put in new pipes

And then throughout it all of course were the walls...but with so much help who can complain? :)



Multiple steps forward, a few big steps back...but lots of progress in making our house a home.

It's all about the journey and I'm enjoying the trip.

Love,
stace

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So what I see is everyone working but you.... hee hee =) Although I'm sure Uncle Al made a comment about how you keep taking pictures and videos. =) Boy I hope I look good in videos. =)