Tuesday, February 1, 2011

We're IN!!!!

YIPPPEEEEEE!!!!!! We're IN!!!!! :)

Wanna see?



Welcome to the Kaneohe House!

5 comments:

Sage said...

Huge congratulations! I must say it looks like a WHOLE house to me though, far more than half a house...

Also, have you read the NYT lately? Pink bathrooms are all the rage - check it out!

XO
Sage

Unknown said...

You need a free standing basketball hoop!

Emerson Clan said...

Thanks for doing a video. I loved it! What a great space you have. Great bones! I can't wait to see how you paint and decorate. And I am already planning baby gifts for when you get to turn that bedroom into a nursery. Congrats on the house.

Unknown said...

YIPPEE! As Ty on Extreme Makeover Home Edition would say, "Welcome Home Miyashiro Family!" =)

Chase and Zack said...

Yeah! You own a house! Looks great! Can't wait to see it in person!