Thursday, February 3, 2011

tired...

tired...but good tired.

as usual our schedule did not go according to plan. ;)

first there were termites:
then there was cabinet issues...which led us from Kaneohe to Home Depot at 8:00 last night...

hee hee...Ryan thrilled to find himself at our favorite store again. (actually we don't mind a bit, he just thinks he's funny)

and then again tonight instead of being at the house sanding, patching and cleaning, we were at Lowes until 8:30. :)

oh the joy! will have to put our cleaning on hold for just a little more. we need to get our cabinet situation solved by Saturday as all Hawaii orders take 4-6 weeks to make a deliver. :)

going with the flow of cabinetry,
stacy

3 comments:

Todd Light said...

I'm not even gonna ask...

Unknown said...

um... you should tell Ryan he should wear another shirt when you guys go to Home Depot or Lowes. =) I think that's what he wore in the post before this one. hee hee. =)

Zurcaled said...

As much as I wanted to follow your blog, I can't find the 'follow' button. Hope you can consider me to follow your blog =)

hughsab@gmail.com