Thanks HUGELY to our family who have doubly tripled (whats the word for six times?) the work Rye and I could do.
Haven't updated too much recently. (mostly due to exhaustion) but here are some recent pictures...
(this is now almost a daily occurance and once we FINALLY decided on our color we had to decide on FINISH?! and then once we decided on finish we had to decide on GRADE?! oh, the decisions NEVER end! thankfully i had some handy e-mails from Guru Todd to rely on)
We're beginning to paint!!! Oh at long last! And now there's REAL progress!! Hallelujah! We might make this March 5th move date after all. Keeping our fingers crossed!
Time to get some shut eye. Can barely move my fingers to type. :)
love,
stace
Time to get some shut eye. Can barely move my fingers to type. :)
love,
stace
2 comments:
I love reading about your updates. Good work! I know you are exhausted. Just think how much free time you will have when you are moved in and settled? :)
Wait a minute... the kitchen cabinets trump me arriving?!?
Post a Comment