Andrew and Daniel made 5 months yesterday...but we never did their 4 month post. We took these at 4 weeks and 6 days...just two days before Andrew passed. They were hard to go through and look at again knowing that 2 days after we'd lose him...but I'm so glad we took them...and it seems unfair to them both to not post them.
We love both our little cute pies so. Happy 5 months Andrew & Daniel. Here's to a wonderful 4 months filled with such love and laughter.



3 comments:
Thank you for sharing so much of yourself, Stacy, and I just love these photos of your beautiful boys. We will always remember Andrew as we love on Daniel and hear his gleeful squeals. Love you all so much!
I love the butt shot. Not that I love it more than the other shots (because that's just mean, and I'm a loving aunty), but the butt shot is pretty funny.
Cute cute cute!!!! Love the pictures; they look professional! You finally found your notch ;) I agree with Cecily that the butt shoot is fantastic!
Post a Comment