I'm listening to the sound of Daniel laughing down the hall, such glee and delight...but for me such mixed feelings of joy and sadness.
I hate that losing Andrew is forever.
I hate that for the first time I want my life to be other than it is.
I hate that I mourn so much what Daniel has lost.
I hate that I'm using the word hate and could make this list longer but know its unhealthy so I'll stop.
I have this desperate love for Daniel that scares me. But thank heavens for him cause he pulls me through.
1 comment:
I stumbled upon your blog a while ago and was so overjoyed when you got pregnant and had the babied. Cried when you got sick and have cried again for Andrew. Not sure what has happened, but please know I am praying for you and your family during this difficult time.
Post a Comment