For the first time tonight everything became too much. Too sad. Too scared. Too hurt. Just too much. And then I leaned over the crib and kissed Daniel and put my cheek against his and I could breathe again.
I'm worried about Ryan. I'm worried about me. But when I look at Daniel, I know he takes away the edge of our pain and makes this hurt bearable.
This baby boy has so much on his little shoulders...
But I hope all he feels is this immense love that as rye said is almost tangible it's so strong...the same love that's the cause of this hurt and pain is going to be what pulls us through.
We love you so Andrew & Daniel.
2 comments:
Yes, your grief and pain is immense but what we also see is your amazing gifts of love and courage. We love you rye, stace, Daniel and Andrew.
I don't know what to say to you other than I'm so sorry you have to go through this. We love you all, and we're so glad you all have each other to help you through.
Post a Comment